The Yinfinite Library
Variety of classes by experienced teachers
On demand yoga with different durations and levels
On demand yoga with different intensities and new content added every week
Variety of classes by experienced teachers
Welcome to The Yinfinite Library, an on-demand library of over 180 classes built to support your well being through nourishing your body, mind, heart and spirit with the aim of holistic wellness in mind.
The Yinfinite Library features:
• A variety of classes by experienced teachers including Catherine and other guest teachers, that are rooted in movement and stillness, ranging from Hatha, Flow, Yin, Restorative, Mobility, Breathing, Meditation, Post Natal to Chinese Medicine Wellness and How To videos. Meet the teachers here.
• A spectrum of class durations starting from less than 15 min to 75 min to fit into your schedule easily.
• Different levels to suit the needs of different practitioners.
• Different intensities to match what you need for the day.
• Regular updates with new content added every week.
• 24/7 access from anywhere in the world.
This means you can practice anytime, anywhere, based on what you need and at your own pace.
With a Yinsider membership, you get:
• 24/7 unlimited access to The Yinfinite Library.
• Access to all online live Good Night Yin classes + 7 days’ recording access after each class.
• Exclusive discounts or free access for pop up online classes, workshops and events hosted on the Library.
• Access to the Yinsider Community where you can post class requests and ask questions about practice.
• 7 days’ free trial. You will only be charged after your first 7 days. If it isn’t for you, simply cancel before 7 days are up and you still get access till the end of the trial period.
• Monthly membership with freedom to cancel anytime.
• Refer a friend or loved one to the Library and earn $10 credit for both your friend and yourself!*
SGD $48 / month
CHRISTMAS YEAR END SALE!
It's that time of the year again! If you are looking for a gift that is meaningful and supportive of personal well-being, look no further and grab one of these memberships for yourself or a loved one at a special discount (which doesn't happen often!)
Enjoy 15% off The Yinfinite Library membership which you can gift to yourself or a loved one!
Simply apply the discount code SPARKLE23 on the following memberships during checkout. Choose from:
1) 1 month membership
(Usual Price $48)
Enjoy 1 month access to The Yinfinite Library that includes on-demand access to over 180 videos and complimentary access to Good Night Yin online live classes. Start the 1 month membership for yourself or a loved one here.
2) Monthly membership
(Usual Price $48 / month)
Enjoy 7 days free access and a discounted rate for monthly membership after with freedom to cancel anytime! Get started here.
Promotion ends 31 Dec 2023.
Your support goes not to lining the bottomline of a big company, but to keeping the passion of people who truly love this and this work alive. Hope to see you on the Yinside!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Free Yin class for fertility support. Free access till 31 Dec 2023. No sign up or registration required. Click here to start practicing!
Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying The Yinfinite Library. It's good, I can practice anytime in the comfort of my home. Yesterday, I practiced Bedtime Wind Down in bed. I'm bringing 'you' to my upcoming trip!
Thank you for all your generous sharing and grounding energy.
The Library helps me to plan and customize my practice. I can easily schedule in a practice anytime I want. When my body does not feel up to it, there are alternative practices I can select to do.
FJ Yu, Finance Manager
The Library makes it so convenient that I can practice anytime! Still remember there was once I woke up too early for the day, so I just set up my mat, picked one of the videos and started practicing! Namaste
Ali, Logistics Executive
I caught covid last week, and I am very glad for the lessons in the Library - even though I felt like crap, I could look to the open level classes and the shorter duration ones so that I can do a short practice. I didn't feel like I had to beat myself up physically to get back to yoga again.
CY Cho, Teacher